Melbourne Holiday Courses
- Holiday courses run from 9.30am until 4.30pm.
- All participants will receive a certificate of completion.
- Students are encouraged to bring a USB stick to save their work.
- Students are welcome to bring their own lunch but students will be escorted to purchase food at the cafes in our building upon request.
- For more information on any of these courses please call on 03 8612 1900 or email us at email@example.com To register for these courses, please fill out the application form below
- AIE in Melbourne is located at Tower 4, Atrium Level, World Trade Centre, 18-38 Siddeley Street, Melbourne VIC 3005.
- For directions to the AIE Melbourne Campus, please visit this page
|Age||Mon 16th Jan||Tue 17th Jan||Wed 18th Jan||Thu 19th Jan||Fri 20th Jan|
|12 +||Introduction to 3D Animation|
|12 +||Introduction to Game Programming|
Holiday Course Descriptions
Introduction to 3D Animation
Introduction to 3D Animation is designed as an introductory course for people interested in learning basic skills in 3D art. Students will be introduced to the uses and architecture of 3D software and will gain an understanding of skills and techniques necessary to create and rend 3D objects through the creation of a 3D environment. Areas of study include: introduction to 3D modelling, basic modelling, texturing, lighting and character animation.
Ages: 12 +
Monday 16th - Wednesday 18th January (3 days) $350
Introduction to Game Programming
This course teaches students the fundamentals of programming for video games using the Unity3D game engine.
Join in the excitement of programming your very own game as we begin by building the inner workings of the game, then top it off with interesting game-play mechanics and visual effects to make your creation one-of-a-kind.
Come along for this exciting adventure into the world of games programming.
Ages: 12 + Monday 16th - Wednesday 18th January (3 days) $350
For more information on any of these courses please call on 03 8612 1900 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org